- Louise Lehmann
- Investor news
- Hits: 256
11 July 2016
ComOps Limited (“ComOps”) is pleased to release its Appendix 4C Quarterly Cash Flow Report for Q2 of the 2016 Financial Year as required by LR 4.7B.
- Positive operating cash flows with cash balances continuing to remain strong
- Second quarter closing cash balances increase to over $1.6 million
- Continued fast-tracked investment in operating capability and development of ComOps’ new WFM product
- 3 new logo customers signed & the overall quality of the sales pipeline continues to improve Business continuing to gain positive momentum: R&D Team has delivered to target on the Board approved roadmap for the quarter. New features, functionality, and 3rd party product integrations are expected to start to deliver new revenue opportunities later this year.
- Customer engagement model improved, with benefits flowing from new sales hires and reinvigoration of existing sales team
Click here to view the Appendix 4C quarterly report.